Monday, July 6, 2009

happy unbirthday to me!

Bethany (neighbor) and I went to Lowe's in search of something cute to grow our grapes on, only to find high price tags. We both liked the arbors they had...but they were $330 for a wobbly, stapled together hunk a junk. Lame. So, we figured we'd talk our husbands into building one. (heehee). I came home to convince Michael, but he was already on board! Sweeeet.

Soo...Michael built me a grape arbor while he was home on break! Only took him about 2 hours too!



Plus, the one we built is bigger and has a normal sized bench--not a perch. And I use the term "we" very loosely...

6 comments:

Francesca said...

Wow! I wish we could do handy stuff like this.

Brandon and Bethany said...

hoary! Now we have to plant our grapes!

Gayle said...

It looks awesome! Those Humpherys boys sure are handy. :-)

Jamie said...

Um, can I borrow your husband for 2 hours? That is beautiful...lucky you! I have a handy husband who hates projects...one day I'll convince him. How did you convince yours?

Ashley said...

dang! he is awesome! that looks so good! I love it! and i want one!

Unknown said...

Very nice, me liky.