My second trimester was pure bliss--I wasn't huge, I could feel baby H, and life was just dandy. I had forgotten mostly about the first trimester and it was smooth sailing. That is, until I hit the third trimester....or rather until I ran myself through a brick wall into the third trimester.
Oh the joyful bliss of the third trimester. Michael asked me one night, "Why are you breathing so hard?" "Because I can't breathe." Seriously? Three more months? I don't think I have any room left...my lungs sure don't anyway.
My pelvis has also decided to turn itself into Pangea, and the continents, my friends, are beginning to drift apart. I have started to have bad SI joint problems causing the front of my pelvis to tilt out of place as well. Lucky for Mr. Trochanter Belt. He is my new BFF. I am also glad that I get treated for free at the WSCC outpatient clinic. Paying to see a chiropractor as often as I am now would leave me penniless.
"The Belly" at 28 weeks. I have always wondered why these pictures are usually headless. I now know why. After polishing off a whole bag of mini Reese's cups, the face isn't so hot.
8 comments:
Oh the joys of pregnancy. I hope your hips don't hurt too bad. That was the worst! I totally understand the no face thing, but you don't look swollen or anything. Still tiny, with a cute belly. Hang in there!
Yes, the third trimester is a beast. It feels like you are in someone elses body. You can't even tie your own shoes! You still look tiny though! Way to hang in there. And if it makes you feel any better, I have 5 more months ;(
Julie as always you are absolutely adorable and as funny as ever!! One day there will truly be no more room, and your little one will be here!!
I love the pregnant belly picture. You look cute as ever though. Pregnancy really does do terrible, painful things to the body. I totally remember not being able to breath.
If you think it's bad now, just wait until recovery! Ha ha, just kidding (kind of). By the way, we've been gone for a month and I just read the past few entries on your blog and laughed so much - thanks for being so entertaining!
ur so cute julie cant wait to see ur baby!!
love the picture-your belly is so cute!!! Your baby will be here to snuggle with before u know it-and it will make it all worth it! Hang in there. :)
Oh Julie, so cute you are. And now I feel really dumb for teasing you about your loud breathing. Funny....I hope!
Post a Comment