Thursday, January 7, 2010

...sigh...


We finally took our Christmas tree down last night after him being lonely for 2 whole weeks while we were gone. He must not have been too happy with us leaving since he left so much crap on our carpet. He's now a sad lonely lump in the backyard awaiting either being burned or chopped into bits to fit into the dumpster. Sad.


And holy blogging haitus, I know! 3 weeks! Ouch, I am seriously slacking. Don't worry though...I will update you on the break...but don't get too excited because I think I took a total of 2 pictures...

3 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

sad face :-(

Francesca said...

We still have to take ours down after being gone for 2 weeks too. Not looking forward to all the packing up.

Jamie said...

We just took ours down today. I hope you got your flying monkey! Merry Christmas late btw!