Saturday, July 31, 2010

...and many more

It was my birthday!

My awesome husband got me this.

While these people watched Scarlett...

...we ate some of this at a Korean restaurant.

We celebrated by doing this.

I know, isn't my cake fabulous? I think he's pretty stinking cute. I would have named him, but then I would've had a harder time parting with him. It's not healthy to not be so attached to cake...

Anyway, thanks everyone for making my birthday stupendous!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't come out of hiding very often, but OH MY GOSH YOUR CAKE IS FANTASTIC. It puts mine to shame.
Seriously.

Also, last night I realized that my doodles were heavily inspired by the super cute stick-ish figures you drew on something in seminary... I think my dad was our teacher or something and I came across them and secretly admired you from a distance ever since. That was pretty creepy of me to say... and do...

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! That is a fabulous cake...of course! You always have amazing cakes. And I'm loving the longer hair Miss! You are looking like a hot little momma! My flat iron and curling iron broke in the same week (I had a CHI too) BOO!

Eric and Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Your baby is so cute, I love how long your hair is getting, Korean food is soooo yummy, and I have that CHI straightener too and I love it! (oh and ps this is Andrea from Glenwood, we also had a geology class together with the prof who would give out suckers if you told a joke in class, his college class :). I found your blog on facebook)

Francesca said...

Totally jealous of your straightener! And the Korean food (hasn't been too friendly to me while pregnant). Your cakes are so cute! Glad you had a great birthday.