Wednesday, July 7, 2010

welcome home, corley


After a our 2 week vacation, we came home to a nice surprise--Corley has decided to come back and join us and his friends! We found him chillin' out by our grill since he was locked out.

I hadn't heard from him since October of last year. Long story made short, I came to find out he hit a rough patch, got mixed up with the wrong crowd, and spent the last little while fixing himself up in rehab. He still can't give up the pipe, however. Oh well, we all have our vices.

4 comments:

Daniel and Chelsea said...

So at long last the mystery is solved! So funny!

Brandon and Bethany said...

I said hello to him yesterday.

Anonymous said...

yeah, he seems really "attached" to his pipe, doesn't he?!!

nomadic gnome said...

Having been home some time now, I feel bound to reveal somewhat of my travels.
Know this, I have returned for the safety of us all. Had I remained away much longer, the powers my captors would have unleashed would have been too great, even for such a family as yours.

-Corley