Sunday, September 12, 2010

so old so soon

My baby is becoming less and less of a baby everyday! {tear} 

I never really understood those Moms that were all, "My 'baby' (who is now in the their teens, 20's etc.) is blah blah blah.... but they were born just yesterday!" Oh man, I am totally going to be that mom! {face in hand} Weird. I'm a mom. Yeah, that is still sinking in.

Scarlett is 5 months olds today! 5 months! She is pretty much ginormous. She is starting to outgrow her 0-3 month clothes and it makes me kind of sad. But I guess she is five. months. old. 

Here's our petite little 5 month flower.


She loves playing with her feet, playing with her feet in the bath tub, chomping her toucan, eating solid food (the tasty pureed stuff...not the cereal stuff), sliming everything she can put in her mouth not excluding the clothes she is wearing, grabbing Daddy's scruffy face, singing/chatting, not taking afternoon naps, and wiggling through church.

Scarlett makes us laugh everyday. We love her. She's awesome. (She's not going to grow up with a huge ego or anything....)


p.s. Michael looked at the pictures and she's totally pulling a face in the second one down, but he said, "I hope people don't think she really looks like that." :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cutie! She's tiny to just be out of 0-3 month clothes! Grayson is already in 3-6 month clothes...and he's 2 1/2 months old! And I agree, they grow up so fast! I'm gonna have a kid in the double digits soon...crazy! I find myself eating my words (about mom stuff) too! Once you're a mom, life really does fly right by!

Jamie Zollinger said...

Oh my heck!! She is seriously so cute!! Love the pictures!

Little said...

oh my...I am HOT!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

She is sooo adorable, and petite! My new advice: start the kids a year late in school, that way you will have them at home longer! Unfortunately, I have learned this too late for myself, but I pass it along so that others can benefit! My other advice: have one more than you planned. You will be glad! She is so cute!