Meet Jebediah. He's a 65" monolith of a TV. We inherited him from some pretty awesome people.
I hope he enjoys our home for the time being. When we move in a year, however, I hope I haven't fallen too deeply in love with him. Although we may never have to step foot in a theater ever again, he is quite the lard-O and he takes up a lot of room.
Here's to Jebediah!
6 comments:
Are you kidding me?!? Oh Jebediah! I can't wait to meet you!
You guys got the oakey's TV huh? thats awesome! I was a litte sad she emailed that after we moved. Have fun!
AWESOME photo!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. You're going to need to keep a lot of popcorn on hand for that one.
Julie it is bigger than you!!
well if you are moving, go to a bigger house that can handle the newest addition! Jeb might get hurt feelings and be scarred for life if switching homes too much, and you guys would go thru severe withdrawals too!
Post a Comment