1.Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Milk
2.What's you favorite color? I don't have one. I like groups of colors (i.e. navy blue and canary yellow, red and aqua, etc.). But in the inevitable hypothetical situation where someone is holding a gun to my head and asks, "WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE COLOR!" I think I might have to say lime green.
3. Do you have any creative hobbies? Check here, here, here, here, and here. I'll let you decide.
4. What was your favorite subject in school? Art. and math. Does that make me really dorky?
5. What is your favorite season? Why? I like winter (as in a real winter with snow) and summer. Not a fan of transitional seasons.
6. Who inspires you to sing like crazy when nobody is around? Who? I thought you said nobody was around? Well, I guess that just leaves me. Me and The King.
7. What is you favorite dessert? Can you make it? Depends on my mood....
8. How did you learn to cook? I always liked helping my mom make dinner. That and I watch far too much Food Network. It's kind of an addiction. Michael hates it.
Tag! YOU are it!
1 comment:
You are welcome! (:
Post a Comment