I thought these would be really cool last year. But this year, it's all about these guys. I can't wait to get one. Scarlett wants one too. Then, they'll be able to harmonize together. Thanks.
P.S. We'll be in Vegas this year. My parents don't have a chimney, so you'll have to turn on your walking-though-walls power my older brothers told me about.
Julie
6 comments:
HaHa! Courtney just got two of these for her birthday (from a friend). The kids think they are hilarious! (They haven't annoyed me too much, yet, but then we've only had them a couple of days...)
I saw these in a gift buying guide for kids. Seriously, kids are in to these. I like they're a little freaky looking.
Oops.. I mean: I think*
Did you see them on Ellen today? HILARIOUS! I want one!
I saw them at Target and just had to get one for Brecklyn. I think they're hilarious. And they were on sale for $9.99 (regularly 12.99ish).
That what my kids are getting too. They are perfect stocking stuffer size too!
Post a Comment