Friday, November 12, 2010

not what i signed up for

Scarlett is another month older. 7. whole. months.  I keep saying that this isn't what I signed up for whenever I see a smaller, tinier, more newborn baby. Little is soon going to be Big. But I seriously can barely stand her cuteness. I think I'll keep her, her adorable personality, and my night's worth of sleep instead.


Scarlett inch worms across the room now. Michael and I think she might be crawling by Thanksgiving. Yikes! We'll see. She says some syllables: ma's, ba's, and blah's. Takes two naps. Goes to bed at 7:30pm. Wakes up between 8 and 9am. Eats solid food like a hog. Can feed herself puffs. Sits on her own. LOVES paper, Michael's watch, and my ring. Is still nursing, but will take a bottle (loves her sippy cup too) and even formula. And is starting to be preferential towards Michael and I.


Out takes. She makes the best gross face.
My favorite.

Oh, you missed her 6 month update? It's because the pictures turned out like this:


4 comments:

Jamie said...

She's absolutely adorable. I'm with ya...they grow up way too fast. Before you know it, she'll be 10! (Tyson turns 10 in February, and I'm freaking out!)

Jamie Zollinger said...

What a little cutie!! Those pictures are adorable!!

Crystal said...

Cute pics!Did you take them?

Valerie said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! What a doll, and I love the outfit. :) So sweet.