Monday, November 1, 2010

happy belated halloween

This is us in 2008.

Since then, Scarlett decided to join us. Instead of making all new costumes, I only made one. Hooray for recycling old costumes! I think Scarlett was the cutest loaf of Wonder bread I've ever seen. Us 2010.

 If you are aspiring to be a model, Scarlett, please learn to look at the camera.

Amongst all the hubbub of October, we never got to carve our pumpkins. Although it's November, I'm still going to try convincing Michael to carve them. I am determined. There isn't going to be a repeat of Easter 2007--we still have the SAME EXACT brand new, never been opened egg dying kit. For heaven's sake, we've moved with it. I haven't been able to get him to dye eggs since...

7 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

when you have a boy, can he please be pickles? please?

Kinsey said...

You two haven't changes a bit, but Benson has! Love your little wonder bread!

Marianne said...

The truly spooky part about these pictures is how you two both look exactly the same as you did two years ago! Cute costumes. And I was a little bummed not to see pumkins - I've come to expect amazing things from you. Oh well...

Marianne said...

Oh, sorry, I was so busy getting after you for not doing your pumkins that I forgot to say good job on the activity. That'll wear you out for a year! And it looked awesome.

r said...

Juju, love those shoes!

Alana Tolley said...

Any day is a good day to be festive :) Carve the pumkins, or maybe just use them to make bread or pie. Pumkins are still a November festivity!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Very cute costumes. That Scarlett is adorable. :)