We had a Little party for Little...because, ya know, she's Little. So, naturally everything was little. Or was it Little? Anyway.
These invites are about the size of a business card when folded up.
Thank yous to match the invites and Scarlett's snazzy bunting I used to decorate.
All the food was little. Bite size tortilla chips with mango salsa, cutie oranges, baby bananas, little pickles, mini saltines with cheese, mini reese's cups, mini animal crackers, and (not pictured) baby tomatoes, baby carrots, meatballs in awesomeness, and lil smokies wrapped in bacon dipped in brown sugar. Mmmmm. And those tissue paper pom poms? Thank you, Martha.
Her cake was little too. Like 5"-6" across. Then, I made mini cupcakes with parchment paper, because they looked awesome! Not really. I was just too lazy to go back to the store.
The kids were oogling the cupcakes the entire time Scarlett was eating hers. The minute Eden saw them (I had the fridge open getting other food out when they arrived), she put dibs on a pink one. I guess she couldn't wait any longer! And Jessie looks a little jealous.
Apparently, the only thing cake is good for is squishing it between your fingers.
Bahahahahaha. I love Chandler. And Chandler loves Scarlett. He always sticks up for her and says, "Scarlett's my girlfriend!"
Aww. Doesn't that face just break your heart? Eden didn't want to leave!
More pictures for your viewing pleasure...




6 comments:
looks like u guys had tons of fun!! happy birthday!!
I ate too much "little food". Also, Chandler, what a goob. :)
Happy one year!! She's so cute. Love to see her getting bigger and so bright-eyed. Cute little party. And by the way, I totally agree about the bobbin problem way down in another post - every time I sew, I curse whoever it is who needs to invent a machine with no bobbin.
oh my gosh this is the cutest party! i love the mini-food and the invites- seriously so adorable!
Big fun at a little party! Honestly Julie, you're amazing! I hope Scarlett had a fun 1st birthday. She's so adorable! Thanks for having us!
Totally awesome cake. I miss all your creative favors.
Post a Comment