Scarlett turned 13 months last week, and she couldn't be more fun and/or work.
She loves other kids. Eden wanted Scarlett to sit on her lap, and to my surprise, she sat. It might have had something to do with watching a snippet of Rio.
I think she wanted to go somewhere. She loves going to the store to "make new friends". She smiles at anyone who will give her attention. (I did talk Michael into getting the car seat I wanted. I love every inch of it.)
Studying with Daddy for Part IV boards.
Packing up baby to send her to China.
Kissing EVERYTHING. It's super cute. And super slimy. Hopefully she'll learn to kiss with her mouth closed sometime soon. I love Scarlett hugs and kisses. Mostly because they are very random, and Scarlett isn't what you'd call cuddly. It especially melts my heart when she hugs her dolly and rocks it.
"YES!!!!" Daddy taught her how to cheer.
"What stickers?"
We also like to enjoy spinach smoothies.
And she walks!
Scarlettisms:
*Knee walking. She compromises between walking and crawling by walking on her knees.
*Says bottle (baba), mama, dada, more, diaper (bapbap), sings (laaaalaaa), that? (da?), thank you (taytoo), block (ba), night night, hi, and mimics a ton.
*Makes elephant noises whenever she sees an elephant or if you ask her what an elephant says.
*Blows raspberries on her own arm. Is it sad that our 1 year old thinks farting and burping is funny?
*Loves being outside.
*Has the best surprised face.
*Tries to put on her own clothes. Shirts, pantaloons, and especially socks and shoes. She is such as girl, and loves shoes!
*Eats better with a fork.









4 comments:
oh my gosh she looks just like you (her eyes especially!)- such a doll! i esp love the sticker face. and congrats on the new machine- i'm quite envious
What a cutie! Maybe we will get to see you all this summer in Wyoming?
Julie...she is too stinkin' cute! I am getting so excited to meet her! Are you guys getting ready for some fun?!?!? And yay for your new sewing machine. Mine is a hand-me-down...but I don't sew all that much, so it does the job for now :)
Oh she is a cute one! Need to make a lot more of those.
Post a Comment