Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged. Again.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Almost anything on Food Network
3. SNL
4. Heroes
5. House
6. Chuck
7. Oprah
8. What Not To Wear (usually merely out of boredom)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. I sure do miss Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Fusion (but it's only in Provo)
4. Makino's (Las Vegas)
5. (this is starting to get hard...) Jamba Juice
6. J Dawgs (also only in Provo)
7. Cold Stone
8. A gourmet pizza place in Portland...I forgot what it's called

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I applied for a job
2. I applied for another job
3. I got sad
4. So, I applied again, for yet another job
5. I went to Walmart to buy pumpkins!
6. I ate too many Halloween cookies
7. Watched Chuck & Heroes with NO commercials. thank you DVR.
8. Did a mini FHE

Things I look forward to:
1. Getting a NICE, well-paying job
2. Having kids
3. Owning llamas
4. Carving pumpkins on Friday afternoon!
5. Having a real backyard
6. Not having to pay rent ever again/owning a house
7. Getting out of the house
8. Michael graduating WSCC

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A dainty laugh instead of my loud laugh
2. Laser Hair removal
3. Chairs for our kitchen table (ha we're lame and still use padded folding chairs)
4. New digital SLR camera...
5. A husband who will do laundry and dishes
6. A full ride scholarship to Culinary School
7. To be someone's personal chef
8. Confidence to do things I dream of

8 People I admire:
1. President Monson
2. Michael
3. Mom
4. Dad
5. Kids, for their blunt honesty
6. People who don't complain who could have sooo much to complain about
7. Charlotte from Charlotte's web
8. Anyone who's real name is Richard, but goes by "Dick"

8 Random things:
1. I am hungry
2. I think it's never a good idea to paint your walls purple
3. This has taken me longer to do than it should
4. I sometimes forget to feed Penny fresh veggies, but I don't feel bad b/c she's fat and has guinea food in her house
5. It bugs me when people rub their hands together when they are nervous
6. I sometimes pretend I am on the Truman show b/c I am bored
7. Public Speaking is my worst enemy
8. Michael and I are probably getting callings in our new ward tonight.

I tag whoever has read this.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ha ha, julie, you can come be my personal chef...I just can't pay you. Is that a problem? :)