Thursday, March 12, 2009

Does anyone else have this problem?

So, I am a little embarrassed to admit this (and plus I have nothing else to talk to you about)...but today I did the tri-semi-annual cleaning of my belly button. And if you're wondering...that means three times every six months--I made it up. It's not like a lint trap or anything like hairy dudes get, but regular showering does not do it (and yes, I shower daily, thank you). As it turns out I have an abnormally deep belly button. It comes in handy for storing buttons, beads, aspirin, small magnets, quarters...okay not quarters. Q-tips and astringent are the only vehicle to which dirt can be jettisoned--ooo look at that....vocab of the day. Seriously, I have heard of cleaning behind your ears, but who has to do this? If only I had an outtie.

Yours awkwardly with too much information to share,
Julie

Please comment on the contest post...so far Jamie, Teresa, Ashley, and Marianne are getting something handmade from me! And seriously...if I won on your blog, you can comment on mine and then, I will just make you something back!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Innies are so much more aesthetically pleasing, BUT, yes you do need to clean them periodically. Ha Ha. I do the q-tip with astringent thing every once in a while too. When I am preggers, it pops out as an outie and then I can easily clean it. But, I don't think that will ever happen again :(

Ashley said...

you are way too funny! haha still laughing!

Anonymous said...

My belly button is unnaturally deep too! Taryn pointed that out to me, actually. I personally like to store mints in mine.

Julie said...

What were you and Taryn doing?!? haha...Reese's pieces also fit nicely...

Michael Mitchell said...

You should try mine.