Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let the contest begin!

I win! Hoorah! But that means you can win too! I commented on more than one person's blog when they did this contest or one similar, so I am changing it to eight people that need to comment! (When you repost it you only need to do 3 or 5...depending on how adventurous you feel!) I don't even thing 8 people read this, but I'll give it a try....

1. Be one of the first Eight (8) bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.
2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your [8]* Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love! If you are not one of the Top [whatever]* Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Post it on your blog; start your own 'Pay It Forward' chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! I will leave a list of names who were the first[8] on my blog as soon as I receive them! I have no clue what it is I will make you, let's see who the winners are first.

So don't be lame and avoid making a comment because you don't want to post this on your blog--comment even if you don't have a blog!! You'll get something awesome from me! And if you've already done this...don't hesitate to comment...I won't make you do it again!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

So I guess I'm the winner! I can't see what you make me! I'll be posting it to my blog as well. You're always doing such fun stuff. I was just thinking how I want to make some cute aprons. :)

Ashley said...

I am a winner??? yay! how are you guys? i am wanting to try your recipes on here they all sound so yummy! miss you guys!!

Teresa said...

Woohoo, I'm number 3 (I'm a low achiever so 3rd place is pretty good for me now a days). You actually don't have to count me though because I don't have a blog to carry it on with, but I wanted to stake my claim to 3rd place anyway. I love your blog by the way and check it regularly anymore.

Marianne said...

Me too! A handmade item? Interesting. . .

Gayle said...

Okay, I will comment because I love your blog and love you guys and would love something you made (but I admit I am a little worried about having to do this myself... hmmm perhaps a stick figure made from scrap wood?) :-) No, seriously, this is a fun idea!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I already won and picked Megan Albright as a winner who picked you as a winner....can I win something from you, too? Will I have to start the viscous cycle all over again? ARRGGGHHHH!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

vicious...not viscous. duh.