You only have 5 more weeks until your due date, but it would be nice if you didn't wait that long to come out. Both you and me are running out of space. You like to stretch out sometimes, and sometimes it almost makes me pee my pants even if I did just go to the bathroom...but I guess you don't know what pants are or what a convenience it is to pee in a toilet. All in due time. Although it often hurts when you kick and move, I am going to miss it--that and when you get the hiccups. It's pretty cute.
You can start knocking again starting next Monday, March 22 or after...but no sooner. Dad has finals and National Boards--not that you know what those are. It just means at least 7 more late night dance parties and high-fiving Dad while I am trying to sleep before you can decide to come out. Deal? Deal.
Love,
Mom (ooo that is weird...)
2 comments:
I missed feeling the baby move after I had Gannon. It gets uncomfortable at the end, but you grow attached to it.
Julie, the time will go by so fast now! and soon your little one will be in your arms. with my first, I remember being acutely aware that I was one and only one person again, after the baby was born, but the baby makes up for it quickly! Remember those 4 important words: I want my shot, and the fifth-Now!!
Post a Comment