Thursday, March 11, 2010

the past 2 weeks


This was supposed to be posted last Thursday, but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me upload any pictures...for several days. Don't you hate that?

I love my doctor. She lightened my "bed rest" to just taking it easy...too bad I don't realize I'm overdoing it until the next day. And too bad that Michael took this as he doesn't have to do the dishes anymore.

While I have been "taking it easy" I watched these:

Liked it...

Loved it (mostly for one inappropriate line that almost made me pee my pants)...

Liked it/Borderline loved it...

Loved it...

Semi liked it, wouldn't watch it again though...


LOVED it...

Entertaining and clever, but it was just alright...

I also indulged in some guilty pleasures.

I ate this all by myself...
Along with an entire package of these, except the raspberry chocolate kind...mmmm



1 comment:

Brandon and Bethany said...

HAHA.. I wanted to post the inappropriate comment, but.. I thought maybe your mom or some other more conservative people may read this.

Sigh.. just remember what it was, then laugh... I am.