We got a glider from a friend (thank you, Bateman's...and no, you can't have it back =) ). It clashed with our other furniture so we painted it and recovered it! I guess I wasn't done sewing!
I forgot to take a before picture, but this is pretty dang close. The only thing missing is ours has 3 covered buttons going up the center of the back.
Before...

After...
5 comments:
Julie, if you come back to Utah, I have some jobs for you, ha ha! You sure are talented.
Sonja
It looks amazing! If I had thought about recovering it you may not have gotten it! I was trying to figure out where the before picture was taken. That is pretty close!
Wow Julie! I could use your expertise as well! In fact Brecklyn has this cute little chair in her room that she has gotten so dirtied and I was thinking about re-covering it. So, the next time you're in town, I'm snagging you and we're heading to the fabric store! Love it!
That looks awesome! I made some pillows for our new couch... that is the extent of my domesticism right now.
Post a Comment