Tuesday, January 25, 2011

this is the real reason people have kids.



Somebody's got to do the dirty work!

Except Scarlett was taking wet clothes out of the dryer and taking dirty dishes out of the dishwasher. Pretty much she's good at emptying things.

And she thinks the dishwasher door is a trampoline.

p.s. Happy 200th post!

6 comments:

Brian and Michelle said...

Scarlett is totally adorable! Our dishwasher door has gotten a little looser since Camden's been around. :)

Francesca said...

Haha, too funny! Can't wait for Caden to "help" me out.

Marianne said...

You have her trained so well! Good work, mom.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I'm dying for this. And it made me think of you because I think I saw the normal Domo in your baby's crib. And because you're cool.

the Dunkleys said...

She is so adorable! What a good little helper!

Sherrill said...

Way to catch the moment! Sooo cute!