Meet Jello.
Meet Jello and his wife, Sarah.
Jello plays the guitar. He teaches it at a high school.
Jello drives a hearse. His name is Steve.
Jello showers with his glasses on. He's that blind.
Jello unicycles. And he's dang good.
Other unknown facts about Jello:
-He bit off my deodorant stick. After which, he promptly spit it out and said it was disgusting.
-He started a band with me and Sarah.
-He owns the largest couch on planet earth.
-He once made me sniff a pile of pepper. He promised me it would smell great, "Just take as big of a whiff as you can."
-He got lost in his own laundry.
-He shot me it the butt with a BB gun.
-He is super skinny. We used to compare our weight to see who weighed less/more. It was always really close. Keep in mind that I am 5' 0" and he is 5' 9"(?).
-Once when talking about the versatility of peanut butter, he added pickles to the list of things it's good on. From personal experience I discovered, however, that peanut butter is not good on pickles.
I always get asked about Jello.
"Is that the one with the hearse?"
When talking about "my brother", they follow, "Are you talking about Jello?"
"Is his name really Jello?"
No, his name is not really Jello. Who names their kid Jello? He actually had an epiphany while I was in high school, burst through my bedroom door, and declared that he is now going by Jello. Whenever we'd hang out together I was sworn to secrecy about his real name.
And that's how my brother named himself Jello.
Oh, and P.S. He had a birthday recently. So if you see him around, tell him he's old.




1 comment:
Did Mike know about this part of your gene pool before you two decided to procreate?
Post a Comment