Saturday, March 14, 2009

umm...soo...someone kidnapped my gnome...

and I would like to have him back! He went missing last night. Went out to toss a few back but never came home, probably got taken by some hussy girl--he is quite the lady's man. He gets very homesick and likes it when you give him things to put on his hat...so whoever has him, please take good care of him! I miss him! The top of my microwave is now very naked.

p.s. I am on to you Bethany...or Teresa...or Chelsea....(I am giving you the squinty eye)

4 comments:

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Sorry to hear about your gnome! Hope he comes home soon! Alas though he is not here!

Brandon and Bethany said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I wish I was cleaver enough to take your gnome. My bet is on Teresa. :-)

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha remember one time when we were walking to my house and this one house had those HUGE BUNNIES in front and u tried to take one but we got caught?!?! lol good times

nomadic gnome said...

Hey,
thought you might miss me. Want you to know I'm doing fine. Hope you're having as much fun out of the house as I am.
Enjoy the pics...

-Corley